Figma: Fate Saber/Arthur Pendragon (Prototype) 463
"Are you heading out? Then I shall accompany you."
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the Saber-class servant Arthur Pendragon (Prototype)!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a shouting face and a winking face.
- He comes with Excalibur Proto, the hood from his First Ascension appearance and the mantle from his Third Ascension appearance as optional parts.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height