The fourth in the Weapons x High School Girls x figma series!
A new series based on the combined themes of weapons, high school girls and figma! The fourth in the series is a figma of Shi from the "Heavily Armed High School Girls" illustrations released on the internet by illustrator neco!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- Drawer joints are used in her shoulders and thighs allowing for broader posing options.
- She comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a shouting expression and a smiling expression.
- The original illustration has been carefully converted into figma size as faithfully as possible.
- The perfect size to use with 1/12th scale items such as TOMYTEC's "Little Armory" series (sold separately).
- Character reference card is included.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height.